Sizing & Care
- Our sizes run in standard Australian sizes. Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- All items are standard Australian sizing unless notified on the item description.
- Please read the item description and size chart of the product before purchasing to make sure you are buying the correct size.
- The majority of our pieces are adjustable so keep that in mind when selecting a size.
- We suggest those with larger busts going up 1+ size unless you are comfortable with a more minimal coverage look.
- We suggest going up a size in our onepieces if you have a longer than average torso
- Please check product descriptions and size chart on each piece or email us if you are unsure of anything before placing an order.
We are in the process of expanding our size range and will continue to expand more and more when financially able to. It's an expensive process for a small business so thank you for your understanding!
Caring for your bikini.
Please don’t iron or leave in the sun
Hand rinse in cold water and dry flat in the shade straight after use
Please don’t dry clean or wash in hot water
Avoid contact with rough surfaces, rocks could cause the soft material to pull. We do not take responsibility for material pulling after contact with rough surfaces.
Colour may transfer after the first few washes so do not place wet items on other fabrics.